Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Back Home...


While jet-lag is still keeping me in its grip, I'm slowly starting to get back into the swing of things. 
I returned Sunday night (a 9+ hour flight with a 4 hour delay) after three fabulous weeks in The Netherlands. I visited my family members and friends from 30+ years ago and talked more during this time than I usually do in six months, so yes, I am a bit tired now...  <wink>

If you've kept an eye out at all on this blog, then you should have noticed all the fab pics I took with my phone using the Snapseed App on my Instagram account. (if not then go there now, they are worth it!) I did take some pics with my regular camera also and will share some of them here. Starting with collages of three cities I visited the first week: Naarden, Dordrecht and Den Bosch...

(please click on the photos to enlarge)




3 comments:

  1. The Netherlands is such a pretty country! And your pics really show it! Nice being back home? Naaah....
    Aggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die drie weken zijn precies omgevlogen, nietwaar... Heb je foto's op IG gevolgd, die zijn echt de moeite !
    Eentje is en blijft mijn favoriet in de hele drie-weken-reeks : de schaapjes-selfie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We've missed you around here :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...